953 Mount Hermon Road
Servicing Financial Advisor/Planner
Comprehensive Financial Solutions is looking to add a talented and hardworking Financial Advisor to their growing team. CFS Advisors (with the help of their support staff) help clients to grow, protect and preserve their wealth through a holistic approach that includes strategic investment portfolio management, financial planning, retirement planning, estate planning, cash-flow management, tax planning and proper utilization of retirement vehicles such as 401(k)’s.
The role of a Servicing Advisor / Planner is to maintain and grow relationships with an existing pool of CFS clients, while maintaining the expected level of client care set forth by the firm. Though each Servicing Advisor / Planner is responsible for serving their own clients in their own individual style, it is extremely important that the CFS Client Service Model is followed. While we are a diverse group; a melding of planners who share our philosophy and mission is vital to CFS Group's continued growth as a firm.
The Servicing Advisor / Planner works with honesty, integrity and within all legal and compliance guidelines and rules. The Servicing Advisor / Planner strives to provide a superior client experience and in doing so earn referrals from existing clients.
Servicing Advisor / Planner responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Conduct all aspects of their work and duties with honesty, integrity and accuracy.
· Follow all securities industry compliance, regulatory and licensing requirements as issued by the Broker / Dealer, FINRA and the SEC.
· Adhere to all legal business requirements on the local, state and federal levels.
· Follow OSJ and business supervision requirements.
· Ongoing continuing education and staying abreast of industry trends and regulatory issues.
· Nurturing existing client relationships through contact, meetings and communication.
· Client retention and additional opportunities.
· Maintaining accurate client notes in CRM.
· Ability to work with staff, team members, managers, brokerage operations, home office personnel, custodians and vendors as needed regarding business in process or account service needs.
· Monitor and track account service issues as appropriate to assure accuracy.
· Account reviews and portfolio analysis.
· Account trading as appropriate.
· Nurturing existing client relationships through regular contact, meetings and communication
· Utilize client segmentation and client service models.
· Utilize CRM for workflows and opportunities.
· Asset management and specific investment recommendations.
· Investment research and due diligence.
· Participate in Investment Committee Meetings.
· Provide regular client portfolio reporting.
· Holistic financial planning services / 6 step CFP process.
· Utilize financial planning software as appropriate.
· Conversion of commission based to fee-based assets where appropriate.
· Inbound prospect requests and proposals.
· Attend conferences and continuing education events.
· Candidate must agree to work as an ensemble with the goal of creating an enduring firm which may lead to an ownership opportunity.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Excellent oral, written, analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent follow-up and follow-through capabilities.
· Organized and detailed-oriented, while maintaining confidence and a positive, self-motivated attitude
· Passionate about client service and excellence.
· Strong investment management and financial planning expertise with the ability to explain in terms that are clear to clients with varying degrees of investment experience. Willing to travel and work evenings as necessary.
· An existing book of business is a plus.
· Must act as a Fiduciary of client assets.
· Industry experience 2+ years.
· Position is in-office at the firm's Salisbury, MD location.
Licenses and Education:
· Bachelor’s degree, finance or accounting preferred
· Must have SIE
· Series 7, Series 66 (RIA), and MD Insurance License or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
· Clean U4
· Ideally at least one professional designation, such as CFP®
Successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
Competitive wages relative to education and work experience as well as paid time off and other benefit offerings.
To apply, send resume to Sandy@CFSfinancial.com