Comprehensive Financial Solutions is looking for a Client Service Associate (CSA) who will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the firm's high standards of service to their clients. The CSA will respond to client requests, reach out proactively and work with them to achieve desired results professionally and efficiently. The CSA also assists the financial advisor by performing administrative duties that enable them to spend time focused on their clients’ investment goals. This is a key position in supporting the firm's growth strategies and vision of exceptional service.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Adhere to all compliance guidelines as issued through the Broker/Dealer and the securities industry - FINRA / SEC.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and protection of client, firm and advisor sensitive data.
- Receive incoming client calls, schedule appointments, handle client service requests and respond to email inquiries.
- Ensure courteous and competent communication with clients, prospects and the general public.
- Use office systems and equipment – printers, copiers, scanners, postage machine, phone system, etc.
- Operate Windows based software including MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher.
- Prepare, process, document and track all client paperwork as needed.
- Update and maintain all data regarding: account registrations, investor profile data, etc.
- Utilize CRM software and associated workflows.
- Develop strategies to optimize the firm’s operational infrastructure and processes
- Coordinate new client onboarding process and follow-up.
- Follow client service model for contact and communications
- Assist supervisory staff and financial advisors as needed.
- Assist in projects as assigned.
- Participate in training, meetings and conferences as appropriate.
- Assist with client marketing events and seminars as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with others.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to exercise good judgement, prioritize and resolve urgent client service matters.
- Able to work independently and with a team, with effective time management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Proficiency with Windows based software including MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and demonstrate initiative to advance in the role.
- Relevant financial services experience preferred but not required.
- High school diploma/GED required; postsecondary education preferred.
Successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screen are required.
Competitive wages relative to education and work experience as well as paid time off and other benefit offerings.
To apply, send résumé to Sandy@CFSfinancial.com